Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) Overview
KCU now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate).
(There is no charge for this service.)
- Login to KCU360 and click on the dropdown list in the Student Center.
- Select the CeDiploma option and click on the arrow option.
- Click the CeDiploma link at the bottom of the page.
Key Benefits of CeDiploma
Credential Validation - Demo
More than a paper credential.
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment.
Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Proof of education with the only important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma.
- Each credential holds a 12-digit CeDiD.
- The CeDID allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhance your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDID and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
CeCredential Frequently Asked Questions
© 2018 CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks - CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks. Validation Services is patent pending.